Monday, September 23, 2013

Classroom Reveal!!!

Drum-roll please.........!

Finally I am posting my classroom reveal to you!  After spending all summer cleaning, organizing, painting, and crafting, my room is un-officially finished.  It's my hope that I can freshen up the typical middle-school classroom and make it more fun without stepping back into an elementary classroom.

Here is a sweep of the room:




North Wall:

East Wall:

South Wall:


West Wall:


Bulletin Boards...


Reading nook...



My work space...

 Behavior management system..."Potato Head Madness"

Whiteboard...


Utility Cart (Sign In binder, hall passes, extra credit, lost&found)...

Student counter (absent drawers/binder, turn-in basket)...


Curriculum file cabinet...

Front counter... (I LOVE having this extra prep space!)

Hope you enjoyed this first glimpse into my room!  For the next few weeks, I will be writing blog posts that explains what some of the stations/posters/objects mean and linking them to this post.

Happy first week of fall!

Emily  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment